top of page
Colorful Balloons

Family Celebrations

Birthday party


Wedding Reception

Baby Shower 

We cater for any event 


Whatever your event or celebration, the hall is available for your private use

With full access to the kitchen facilities, a bar area stocked with glassware, chairs and tables.



If alcohol is provided by yourselves or guests bring their own to your celebrations then no licence is required providing no cost is incurred to your guests or attendees. 

To sell alcohol or offer alcohol as a paid for event, a Temporary Event Notice Licence would be required from 

Newcastle-Under-Lyme Borough Council which does incur a cost which is payable by the hirer prior to the event. 



The Hall does hold a Music Licence should you wish to hold an event with Live Music. 

bottom of page